Essential Qualification : M.Sc., Biochemistry with one or two years research experience.
Desirable : Experience in lipid biochemistry with special reference to omega-3 fatty acids.
Emoluments : Rs.8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand only) consolidated.
Terms & Conditions :
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. K. Akhilender Naidu, Chief Scientist (Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Biochemistry & Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore - 570020 on or before 16-12-2013.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age.
- The last date of receitpt of applications for the post is 16-12-2013.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on temporary basis for a maximum period of ONE year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 16-12-2013) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION IN WORD (.doc) FORMAT (or)
IN PDF (.pdf) FORMAT
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.