MINI VERSATILE DAL MILL
The production of pulse in India is of the order of 15 million tons per year. Generally pulses are consumed in a variety of food preparation
after conversion into dhal viz., de-husked split pulse. It is estimated that more than 75% of the pulse produced is converted into dhal.
Dhal milling is probably the third largest of food processing industry after rice and wheat. Milling of pulse is practiced as a small-scale
rural operation from ancient times and more recently as a large commercial operation.
- The mini versatile dhal mill consists of three principle sections/ assemblies namely (1) de-husking system (2) aspiration system and (3) grading system
- It is able to process pulses pre-treated by wet/ dry pre-treatment.
- It is able to process smaller sized pulses (green gram, black gram) to dhal using dry pre milling treatment and also
- Able to produce well de-husked dhal (˜ 98% de-hulling) comparable to large scale dhal mills.
- Operate at 550 rpm, 1HP single phase motor (2 nos)
- Capacity 150 kg/h
Click to go back